By accessing the website at http://www.angellongevity.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Angel Longevity Medical Center's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Angel Longevity Medical Center's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Angel Longevity Medical Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Angel Longevity Medical Center's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Angel Longevity Medical Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Angel Longevity Medical Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Angel Longevity Medical Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Angel Longevity Medical Center's website, even if Angel Longevity Medical Center or a Angel Longevity Medical Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Angel Longevity Medical Center's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Angel Longevity Medical Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Angel Longevity Medical Center may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Angel Longevity Medical Center does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Angel Longevity Medical Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Angel Longevity Medical Center of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Angel Longevity Medical Center may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of CA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location
Covid19 and Your Immune System – A special message from Our Founder, Dr. Anju Mathur
Update March, 22nd:
We remain open to provide crucial services to all our patients and we are welcoming new patients.
Our most important goal is to remain healthy and maintain or build a strong immune system. In an effort to do so, we researched and have found a special test to analyze the overall state of health of your immune system.
A healthy immune system is the only thing that will either keep you from getting Covid19 or if you do contract it, keep the symptoms as mild as possible and the recovery as quick as possible. Because of this, we want to provide the opportunity for you to come in and have the overall health of your immune system tested.
If you are interested in this new blood test to find out what the overall state of your immune system is like, you should contact us right away and make an appointment.
We have negotiated some very special pricing on this test and are including your test and report of findings consultation with Dr. Anju Mathur along with her recommendations to maintain your overall immune health for only $199.
Call now to schedule 818-294-7123
Our doctor has also prepared a special message for you:
Update March, 16th:
In recent weeks we have all seen the news about the Coronavirus and even worse, we have seen blatantly threatening news reports, and our friends and family scared out of their wits.
I urge you not to panic. If you are not sure what to do, contact us and we will help you.
Coronavirus is real, but for healthy people it is not a death sentence. The mortality rate is only relatively high in immune compromised people or with other medical issues. Per Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, “Viruses are NOT what kill & harm us (trillions of them in & around us) - rather the over-reaction of a weak & dysfunctional immune system caused by “underlying pre-existing conditions””… “CDCgov can bring CoronaVirus to its knees fast & stop deaths of seniors & immunocompromised by AT LEAST EQUAL emphasis- NOW - on specific foods & supplements to STRENGTHEN our Immune Systems.”
The best and right thing to do is to build up your immune system to be more resistant. In addition to high dose vitamin C, major autohemotherapy, and ultraviolet blood irradiation intravenous therapy, we are putting together our anti-viral supplement package for you. Call us for details.
Until then, we recommend you use very good hygiene practices:
- Wash your hands for 40 seconds with soap and hot water.
- Wear a mask if you are sick, coughing or sneezing, or have mucus. (Change mask every day).
- Wipe down your phone and doorknobs.
- Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth).
- Use chemical-free anti-bacterial sprays and wipes (you can use essential oils, apple cider vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide)
Also, I want to share a wonderful anti-viral tea recipe:
Anti Viral TEA Recipe by Dr Mathur
- Fresh Grated Ginger-3 Tablespoons
- black whole kernels peppercorns- 20-30 pieces
- Cinnamon Stick- 1
- Black Cloves- 5-8.
Place all of the above ingredients in 3 cups of water and then boil for 20-30 minutes until the water turns black. Then strain it and drink it with some coconut or Almond milk and palm sugar or stevia.
Remember, these symptoms are treatable. You do not have to freak out. Be smart, keep your immune system healthy.
If you do contract the virus, let us know. Don’t panic, we are here for you.
Find facts instead of hysteria here.Virtual Consultation
Get Started Send Us A Message